Sunday, November 18, 2007

Response to "Spanish in America"

My class mate wrote an article about a problem with illegal immigration on the Unites States. I totally agree with her about this issue, I believe that we have a big problem with illegal immigration not paying taxes, I don’t have a problem with them being here, but I don’t think it is fair that we all have to pay taxes and they don’t. I understand, that most of them work the hard job out in the sun, but if they want to be here they should live by the same rules that we do. I don’t think that most of these of this people mean to not pay taxes, I believe that if all of them were offered to be here legally, they would start paying taxes. We all have to face the fact that no matter how much we try to stop them from coming, they are always going to find another way to come. We should just let them be here legally, because at the end of the day they work the jobs that most of us would not work.

http://ourpriceforfreedom.blogspot.com/

No comments: